It is indeed a very intriguing universe!
- The world is always inundated by challenging issues which, along with routine matters, pleasant and not-so-pleasant situations, easy and not-so-easy activities, form a complex mix of questions nudging and teasing the mind and the intellect of man.
- Experiences from observations, mentoring and activities, over the years, help shape values that crystallize into traditional, cultural, religious and ethical practices and belief systems. These influence our world view and how we carry out our basic duties and manage relationships.
Where is Reality?
- Reality seems to be shaped by relativity of individual or group perceptions that are necessarily peculiar. Education, however, has tended to globalize experiences leading to a kind of coalescence that has markedly reduced diversity. Diversity still remains to a significant extent but it is becoming ever increasingly clear that ultimate realities are in need of being unearthed. There is therefore a spirited search for missing links and diligent effort to redefine realities in new and better lights.
- We observe commendable strides towards perfection in different areas of life as well as perversions, stumbling blocks and clogs in the wheels of efforts towards positivity, excellence and achievements in decent directions. We navigate life faced with the good, the bad, the ugly – a now cliché description that, indeed, aptly captures the universal reality.
- Searching and discovering should necessarily aim at improving the human condition, increasing vital knowledge and promoting peace and harmony. There are, however, situations and activities that detract from these ideals and place a burden on us to work for acceptable change.
- Necessary privileged information need to be provided to expand sound knowledge base for the benefit of all, misleading views and misconceptions should be corrected and campaigns for purifying of mindsets pursued
- We traverse life passing through bountiful influences and letting them pass through us, imparting benefits and advantages on us. We reap so much by the grace of God, and therefore having so much to sow we are obliged to do just that. That is the burden placed on us: to contribute to the common wealth of requisite knowledge in the world by sharing, in love, what God has deposited in us.
This I Feel
- I have gone through notable encounters and some peculiar formal and informal formations and I feel that I acquired some experiences and insights that might be worth sharing. These topical issues have been discussed before, are still being discussed and will surely continue to be discussed, by many people. I know there is a plethora of writings discussing these matters. I, however, feel there are important viewpoints I would still want to project, as well as aspects of the issues I would want to present in new lights; I feel I have some important perspectives to place on the table. This may prove valuable. I desire to register my thoughts on these important conversations, hoping they would be received genially and could positively affect one or two souls.
Something for Everyone:
It is a variety storehouse stocked with a variety of tastes in consideration. Tangible gifts are also here for take-away, to cherish, to relish, as well as the highlighted intangibles of prime import and great value. In other words, there are also valuable goods and services on offer along with the insightful perspectives and incisive conversations, essentially without borders. You are welcome to the refreshing fresh water fountain freely placed here for your needs.
Yours sincerely, the character addressed in that
Writing on the Wall by Unknown Author* :
The disciple erects his back
Aches and pains here and there
But what use are all these lessons?
Hear O disciple
The children wait for crumbs of bread
The sick needs healing
Poor for love and affection
Rich for sympathy and guidance.
You have reaped
You must now sow.
Celestine Chukwuma Nweze